1. I wake up.
2. I run some errands and spend the better of the day cleaning in prep for my dad’s first solo DC trip.
3. I don’t account for how much physical exertion cleaning requires and do not adjust my insulin settings.
4. My blood sugar starts dropping.
5. I eat a banana.
6. I clean some more.
7. My blood sugar severely drops (still have not adjusted insulin settings).
8. I drink Gatorade and eat some pretzels.
9. I turn off my insulin.
10. Blood sugar returns to normal.
Story of my life.
This post is part of my 30 Days With Diabetes series.