1. I wake up.
2. I run some errands and spend the better of the day cleaning in prep for my dad’s first solo DC trip.
3. I don’t account for how much physical exertion cleaning requires and do not adjust my insulin settings.
4. My blood sugar starts dropping.
5. I eat a banana.
6. I clean some more.
7. My blood sugar severely drops (still have not adjusted insulin settings).
8. I drink Gatorade and eat some pretzels.
9. I turn off my insulin.
10. Blood sugar returns to normal.
Story of my life.
This post is part of my 30 Days With Diabetes series.
One thought on “30 Days With Diabetes: Cleaning”
Pingback: A Year in Review (as Dictated by Normandy the Cat) | Sugarcoated